Browse Careers at the Shoppes
Part Time Sales Associate schedule varies and must be flexible. Generous employee discount offered. Interested applicants can visit https://careers.lb.com/job/11155438/sales-associate-shoppes-at-montage-moosic-pa/Apply online here
Carters at The Shoppes at Montage Mountain is looking for Sales Associates to round out their service team.Apply online here
Apply for Moosic Store. Job Description The DSW Sales Associate exhibits passionate, friendly, helpful and real customer service. Executes the customer service model “Check, Check, Match” while always putting the customer before any task. Performs the following functions: customer service, signing up new Rewards members, cashiering, store operations and merchandising. Complies with all policies and procedures associated with a position, including maintaining a 95% attendance record. Based on store volume, reports to Store Manager, Merchandise or Operations Manager. No direct reports. 1. Customer engagement and promoting the DSW Rewards program: Greets every customer in the store, reading customer cues to “Match” service level to their expectations, explaining the rewards program and its benefits while ensuring Passionate, Friendly, Helpful and Real Service. 2. Cashiering: Rings up customers while following the DSW cash handling policies and register procedures. 3. Store operations: Maintains a clean and organized store. Includes but is not limited to picking up trash in the aisles, returning shoes back where they belong according to DSW standards, cleaning the associate break room and restrooms, vacuuming the store, cleaning mirrors, cleaning the front walkway/stoop of the store, and any other housekeeping items deemed necessary. 4. Merchandising: Unloads merchandise from trucks, places merchandise on the sales floor per DSW standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance area standards, fills accessories, organizes and maintains the stockroom Qualifications: • Good written and verbal communications skills • Operate a calculator • Operate a terminal keyboard • Read and interpret price ticket information • No previous retail experience required. • Minimum 1 year retail experience as Cashier, Retail Floor Generalist, Store Receiver preferred • Minimum H.S. DiplomaApply online here
ALL TEAM MEMBERS NEEDED
DUCK DONUTS MOOSIC
At Francesca’s, we offer a creative and friendly environment with plenty of opportunity for advancement. We are on a mission to continually source and attract top talent. Because of this we are consistently seeking candidate for current and future consideration. If you believe your skills, experience, and passion would be a great fir for Francesca's, we encourage you to apply today!
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays and should be a minimum of 18 years of age.
Gourmet Slice at The Shoppes at Montage Mountain has an IMMEDIATE opening for counter help. Interested parties should apply in person at the restaurant (1101 Shoppes Blvd, Moosic PA).
Do you have a passion for fashion? Come join a winning team at Lane Bryant at the Shoppes at Montage! Apply online at Part Time Key Holder (myworkdayjobs.com) All shifts available: Mornings, nights and weekends (required)Apply online here
- Commitment to providing an excellent client experience
- A valid Cosmetologist License.
- A comfortable approach to working in an exciting fast paced salon environment without sacrificing quality.
- The ability to listen to our Clients' needs, communicate clearly with our Clients to deliver the highest level of service – and have fun while doing it!
- Experienced and new hair stylists & cosmetologists welcome
- Comfortable work attire
- Big Screen TV's
- Central Vacuum, cushioned floors
- Excellent pay + commissions AND BONUSES!
- Awesome tips and client loyalty
- Full time team members = paid holidays, paid vacation
- Paid world-class training
- Rapid Growth Opportunities
- advancement available for rapid growth
- Great team atmosphere
- Contests and recognition
- Love What You Do! Love Where You Work!
DescriptionAt Torrid, we celebrate every shape, every size, and every curve of our customer. Our Torrid stores offer an exciting, one of a kind, and amazing experience for not just our customers, but our employees. As a Torrid Sales Associate, you'll provide the Torrid Connection to every customer through your genuine ability to make our customer feel comfortable, cared for and confident. What You'll Do:
- Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage positive customer connections and loyalty
- Perform register functions while using your sales, promotion and product knowledge to drive add-on sales
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Cover the sales floor and helps ensure all visual standards are met
- Assist in the organization of the stockroom and providing a clean, consistent, and inviting store environment that inspires customers to shop
- Previous sales or customer service experience a plus
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment while also being committed to creating an amazing customer experience
- Be fashioned focused and stay on top of current trends
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Associate discount 40%, Additional Monthly Discount Coupon, Sick time*
- 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, childcare discount program